A large second level studio apartment built over the water in Couran Cove Island Resort just a 15 minute ferry ride from the Gold Coast. The apartment is located just 100m from reception (as pictured) on the main boardwalk. Quick and easy access to Marina, Spa Island Poolside Cafe, The Restaurant and the Boardwalk Cafe & Bar making it a prime position in the Resort.
2 NIGHTS STAY MIDWEEK (MON-THURS) $270.00
2 NIGHT WEEKEND STAY (FRI&SAT) $295.00
3 NIGHT STAY $365.00
5 NIGHT STAY $495.00
7 NIGHT STAY (FULL WEEK) $675.00
- Nice deck built over the top of the lagoon with great water views
- King Size bed with water glimpses
- Fold out double sofa bed
- Big Marble bathroom with twin basins, separate shower and deep bath
- Kitchenette with all you need, large fridge freezer, microwave, toaster, kettle & double gas cooktop
- LED TV and a good selection of movies
- IPhone dock / Aux for MP3/Android phones
- Expresso Coffee machine for those morning coffees on the deck
- 2 complimentary mountain bikes included for getting around the island & rides to the surf ($30 each per day for extra bikes from resort!!)
- End apartment with water view side window
An Island paradise, just a 15 minute ferry ride from Paradise Point on the Gold Coast or arrive by your own boat with included guest mooring in the Couran Cove Marina.
Broadwater and Marina are right by the resort and it's a short ride to 22kms of unspoiled South Stradbroke Island beach.
Catch the Couran Cove 'train' around the resort to get to the beach. The train operates on weekends and holidays.
Experience the Rainforest boardwalk before heading to sports beach for Sundowner's.
Enjoy a wide variety of complimentary sporting activities including kayaking, 2 gyms, 2 tennis courts, running track, table tennis, huge kids playground, mini golf, golf driving nets, indoor lawn bowls / bocce arena, half basketball courts, shuffle board, giant outdoor chess set and beach volley ball.
You are welcome to bring your own food and drinks to the island to self cater. BBQ's are also available at the Broadwater BBQ area.
Resort Dining Options - A la carte in 'The Restaurant' Marina front dining or Spa Island Poolside Cafe serves breakfast, lunch & dinner daily and beverages by the pools.
You can enjoy a light bite, coffee or beverage at the Boardwalk Cafe & Bar by the Marina.
Nearby dining alternatives - Neighbouring Couran Point Restaurant & Pub or Tipplers Licensed Cafe - both weekend options.
Ferry leaves from Salacia Waters, Marina Promenade, Paradise Point and is $30 return per adult and $15 return per child - booking details can be supplied or found at www.courancove.com.au/getting-here/ferry-timetable-information.
Water taxi is available for up to 8 people for $80 each way - booking details can be supplied.
Call the rental team at Barry Myatt Realty on 3893 0360 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
P: 07 3893 0360
M: 0403 377 211